The Asian Banker International Banking Convention
This convention series hosted in the capital city of the respective countries is designed as a conversation point between senior bankers in the host country and the international community including banks, service providers and technology vendors who wish to learn in greater detail about the local banking industry. It also allows international best practices to be shared with the local community.
To capture this engaging debate and to bring the best practices and benchmarks from around the world, the format of this event will be highly interactive in order to facilitate the learning and testing of ideas.
Each programme will bring together around 200 delegates, including a wide range of decision
makers such as:
- CTOs, COOs, CROs and Heads of Retail Banks
- Business level decision-makers from Retail Banking, Cards & Payments, CRM Data & Analytics, Risk Management, Consumer Credit, Technology & Operations.
- Heads of tactical divisions such as profitability systems, customer service improvement, product innovation and other initiatives within banks that take a holistic view of technology
- Heads and senior executives involved at the forefront of developing multi-channel distribution capabilities
Discussions will cover the following areas
- Risk Management
- Retail Banking
- Technology and Operations
- Transaction Banking
|China International Banking Convention 2013
May 16, 2013, Beijing, China
|The Philippine International Banking Convention 2013
September 12, 2013, Makati Shangri-la, Manila, the Philippines
Contact us to discuss how you can be part of the International Banking Convention.
Ms Charmaine Athaide
tel: +65 6236 6510